SEO for small businesses is probably the best investment a small business can have.
The reason – once SEO is applied and working – the business can get many free and relevant leads every day.
SEO for small businesses should be done the right way:
- Audience should be well defined and taken in account in the choosing the right keywords
- User intent must also be taken in account or you might be ranking on keywords that won’t convert
- Website UI and UX must be well designed
- Content should be interesting and give a lot of value to the right audience
The problem is that you have to invest at least 6 months without seeing actual results. Yup, I know…
SEO takes time but we must think of it as an investment for the long run.
For this reason, many small businesses prefer to put their budget on paid campaigns where you get immediate results and by doing so – they are stuck in an expensive endless loop.
2 good solutions for that are:
- Allocate the budget to invest a certain amount in SEO – this is the best solution for the long run, however it means give up a few leads a month for the next few months.
- Learn to do it by yourself as the business owner or employees – This is also a great solution, we provide 1 on 1 SEO courses, however, it takes even more time.
Small businesses usually have either time or money but not both.
The first solution is better for those who have money, whereas the 2nd solution is better for those who have time.
SEO for small businesses is one of our top services here at Magal Global, simply because we’ve done it successfully for a few dozens of small businesses around the world.
We would like to help your small business reach new heights as well.
So if you’d like to understand how your business can skyrocket in sales – book a free consultation meeting and we’ll let you know, no strings attached.