Harness the power of TikTok for your marketing using TikTok Ads
TikTok has become one of the biggest social networks over the past few years and a powerful platform for marketers.
With well over 500M visits per day, even Forbes says it generates 40% more exposure than Facebook and 80% more then instagram.
And in case you didn’t know – TikTok is not just for teenagers. So many businesses successfully use TikTok ads to generate fresh leads and sales every day.
Our goal is to adjust your business to the TikTok ads platform. The first step here is to understand if indeed TikTok is good for your business.
TikTok audience is mainly young so if for example, you sell stuff for elderly people than TikTok might not be the solution here.
Having said that – TikTok ads is good for most B2C businesses and is also amazing for brand awareness campaigns since the exposure is half a billion users per day.
When we build and manage TikTok campaigns – here’s what we put our emphasis on:
- Setting the right goals and objectives – as we said, TikTok can be excellent for brand awareness, lead generation and actual sales. It’s important to set down the business goals and objectives.
- creating compelling TikTok videos (has to be over 20 seconds).
- Using the right hashtags and keywords.
- Humor – TikTok is all about entertainment and we’ve found it’s a good strategy to use humor in such campaigns.
- Timing – according to your audience, the ads should run on the best possible exposure time.
Are you ready to try something a bit different this time for your marketing?
Then book a free consultation meeting and let’s start planning your next TikTok ads campaign.